Friday, April 15, 2016

Quilt progress catch-up -

No postings since May of 2014!!!  What the heck have I been doing??  I have no excuses, so will attempt a catch-up with my quilting progress.  These are quilt finishes from 2014 and 2015, please forgive but there are a lot of photos.
Machine quilted Placemats for 2 good friends and a SIL
These are round napkins folded to look like christmas trees that go with the placemats


Charity Quilt made from scraps
Fresh off the machine


Christmas table topper
Modern quilt made for a charity raffle


Remake of Kalei's baby quilt

Small charity quilt

Antique quilt top, quilted for charity


another antique quilt top quilted for charity


Our guild (The Uncommon Threads Quilt Guild of Memphis TN) had a challenge to use the characters designed for a new children's hospital in wall quilts for the hospital.  This is the one I came up with.

I think that's most of the quilts that I made, but lots more were pieced by others and just quilted by me.    I'll try to get the 2015 finishes posted and family gathers for 2015 posted before too long.  Happy Quilting!, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment