Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ruby's quilt

I have a LOT of nieces and nephews and even more great nieces and nephews, but my newest great niece Satya Ruby needed a baby quilt, since the quilt has been delivered I can now post pictures without spoiling the surprise.  My nephew and his wife attended the Olympics in London via a side trip to Paris, so I included a fabric with the Eiffel Tower as part of the quilt.

Overall view of the quilt, the colors are much brighter than pictured, the alternate bulls eye blocks are pieced there are two star blocks that feature the Eiffel Tower in the center of the quilt

Close up of the faux piped binding as featured in a recent American Quilter

Close up of the heart quilting in the setting triangles

Close up of the Eiffel Tower Block

And last but certainly not least is Miss Ruby sitting on her new quilt, isn't she adorable?

Thanks to Kasey and Aaron for sending me the photos.

Need to get back to quilting (6 more charity quilts to quilt and batting to piece from leftovers).

Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment