Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Post Thanksgiving Message

November 27, 2012

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all my family and friends.   Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving weekend.  We visited my sister and her family in St. Louis, ate too much food, visited with family, played banana grams with the family, went to movies, to the Botanical Gardens for the train display and generally had a good time.   I was able to deliver the latest quilts due to family members. 
 

This is Kellan Ford Meyer's Baby quilt  -my newest great nephew! 
 
 
and this is Walter's Star - a College quilt for my nephew.   (Fresh off the machine, before the binding was sewn on)
 
So now I'm caught up on all the quilts I'm making for family members (until the next two babies are born, that is)
 
I'm hoping to get some quilting done for me and then some more charity quilts quilted soon.
will post those as they're finished.
 
Quilt Bug out for now.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment